Friday, February 10, 2017

Shop kitty freebie

Why don't I look this cute when I am shopping?
Must be the fluffy tail and sweet sweet eyes....lol. 
Hope you are having a fantastic Friday!
This freebie would look darling on a kitchen towel!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a very proud Momma!
This is my daughter Selina's first embroidery pattern! 
It is called Funny Valentine.
She designed it...stitched it and learned how to make it into a pattern. 
It is a sweet simple design....that can be stitched up fast!
I love the Antennae.  
She is working on another project....what will it be? 
I put on a couple coloring pages in my etsy shop.
This Love one is perfect for Valentine's day!
It was so much fun to design.
This is my new lucky coloring page...full of shamrocks.
Selina has a new hexie necklace in her shop....vintage fabric with an embroidered rose.
The hexie is painted green for a fun new look.

She sells lots of her illustrations and artwork.
She made some cool notes and the 3 designs fit on one page...which you can print off as many as you like. 
She made the cluster of flowers for all the designs...some came from her own photography.
She also has notecards...like this sweet deer.
She loves to come up with new products to put her designs on.
I also love this fox!

I am having fun with my sisters this weekend....gotta get going!



Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to the Craftastic Monday!!  Come to the Home Matters linky party!

1 comment: