Friday, February 17, 2017

Lucky.... freebie!

I love faux cross stitch...you just trace it onto muslin just like any embroidery design...and stitch the x's.  This way there is no counting the linen or aida ...and it is more prim. 
This would be darling stitched up....or colored as a postcard.
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still my designs. 
--------------------------------------------

I am currently finishing some Easter designs...alot like the Valentine ornaments I just made into a pattern below.
I love this bunny the most.
I am going to a pin swap soon.... and I whipped up this hearts on heart wool pin.
Most of the little tiny scraps are whip-stitched on and a few embroidery stitches are added.
I used to make tons of these to sell on ebay....back in the day.
I really got tired of making them...but now since I haven't done one in a while...it was fun again.
I always love to create new artwork each year for each holiday...
Sometimes they are simple ...like this lucky plant poke.
I made this while watching a old episode of "The Munsters".... that show is older than me!

I have also been making some stationary....with hexies!
I made a happy go lucky and best day ever.
This is a better closer look at it.
I might need to keep going with these and create one for every holiday.

I had to add my daughter....we all went thrift shopping last weekend and she picked up a fake fur.
She looked just like Macklemore.... so we had to sing the thrift shop song!

Lastly...my two cats turned 10 the other day!
I can't believe they are that old...but I saw them being born in our dining room so I know exactly the date!
It was gross....but they sure are super special. 

Have a fabulous weekend!



Come to the Pin Me Linky Party!  Come to Craftastic Mondays!  Come to the Home matters Linky Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment