Friday, June 24, 2016

Find peace freebie...and NEW 16 in one pattern!

Find Peace
Spread joy
Give love....
This week's freebie design.
I love inspirational sayings!
Stitch this up on a tea towel...or a sweet pincushion.
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make a couple finished goods (no mass producing) and a couple gifts...they are still legally my designs.
*************************************
I am so excited!!
Ready to stitch up a little treasure?
This is My BRAND NEW pattern of: 16 mini hexie necklace pendant designs #372
Made with my daughter Selina's Mini hexie blanks!
There are 16 designs in one. These are so easy and quick...a fun project that is beautiful to wear. There is a project for every time of the year! You can even stitch these up for English paper piecing hexies.
Here is what comes in the pattern: double hearts, cat with butterflies, daisies, American Flag, Love you, Easter bunny with egg, stars and berries, pumpkin, shamrock, snowman, turkey, British flag, coffee/tea, banners, tulips, and a unicorn.
I love this little snowman!!!
Banners...party time!
Plump turkey
Fancy unicorn
Spring Tulips
Coffee or tea please!
Lucky Shamrock
Cute little flowers
I love cats and this reminds me of my old cat Sally who used to catch butterflies and leave them in my bathroom for me...some kind of gift.
Love you...sweet sentiment.
Be British....baby..
Halloween Jack...I love pumpkins soooo much!
Valentine hearts
American flag...perfect for the forth of July
Fall stars and berries
and a sweet Easter rabbit!
Embroidery designs measure: 1 7/16" x 1 1/4"
Finished designs in mini hexies pendant blanks: 1 3/4" x 1 11/16" 
She ships super fast too!
These designs really could be made into all kinds of projects...
Wearable pins
mini quilts
pincushions
table mats
mug rugs
little pillows
and appliqued on any project after they are stitched up.


Come to the pin me linky party!  Come to Show off saturday!  Come to Craftastic Monday!!!  Come to the Show and tell linky party!  Come to the Home matters linky party!  

1 comment:

  1. These are really adorable. I like how they can be used for various projects.

    Thank you for sharing this with us on the #HomeMattersParty. We hope to see you again on Friday at 12 AM EST when we open our doors.

    ReplyDelete