Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The warmth of home is calling....

OMG.....Christmas is only a week away.
It seems like all of a sudden ....it is here!
I just wanted to share with you....my new painting
"The warmth of home is calling".
I used old book pages...pretty papers, paint, ink, chalk, and all kinds of layering.
IT was so much fun to paint.
This is a 16" x 20"....so bigger than my usual.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I LOVE HOME.
Wherever it has been....I have made myself so very happy there. 
I also love to think of the home my mom made for us when growing up...and even though my parents were divorced....my dad was always welcome....and he would always come.
They had a better friendship than love story.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment