Monday, December 16, 2013

JOY

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CARDS IN MY COLLECTION!
I love how the letters are candy canes.
The tinsel is so sweet.
Love the ornaments too!

Here is the same card with vintage appeal.
----------------------------------------------------
Makes me think of my mom....all those trips to Kmart!
We would go there just to watch the weird people while we had a banana split (pop the balloon for a deal on it...the price would be inside on a piece of paper) or a pudding....we were desperate for fun I guess.
People probably thought our large family was nutty.
----------------------------------------------------
My mom made fudge every Christmas...it was a very good recipe.  It made a huge pan full which was great for our family.
One year we stupidly left it on the coffee table...the next morning the pan was licked clean.
Our dog "Sugar" ate the rest of the fudge....we were worried, but she was fine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment