Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tiny little preemie Halloween flash cards

I made some tiny little flash cards.....they are cute and very small...only 2 1/2" x 1".


There are 27 little guys.....available on my  Etsy. The words you get are: Yikes, Ghost, Skeleton, Spooky, Werewolf, Frankenstein, Ghoul, Graveyard, Bat, Bones, Pumpkin, Crow, Aliens, Dracula, Candy, Poison, Magic, Wicked, Black cat, Salem, Witch, Scary, Monster, Haunted, Goblin, Halloween , and Zombie. Each one comes with a number.
They look great with Halloween decor.

I got these little candy containers years ago at Hallmark (I loved this store when I was a kid....I was sticker crazy).

These make great tags and labels too.  They are also fab when using them in Scrapbooking, since they are not big and fit nicely amongst pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment