Friday, March 24, 2017

Floral and leaves freebie

Spring is busting out all over....
our grass is as green as it is in Ireland!
We might have to mow soon!
It is so wonderful ...after this horrible winter that never seemed to end.
Stitch this freebie up or color it!
Tell your friends about the friday freebies on my blog!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a new feature I am adding to my Friday posts....
each week I will have a sale pattern...
This week it is the above Cute chick pattern
and it is only $2.99.
The sale pattern will go off sale by the next Friday's post.
and then a different pattern will be on sale.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been working on new surface pattern designs...I love flowers!
So I put my different color combos of flowers and made it into a giant flower...haha.
I love the soft grays, purple and pinks.

This is the same design...just in different colors....doesn't it change the whole feel and look!
I put each design in a circle....and stacked them.
Which one do you think is best? 
This is Froy, my little boy cat....I changed him up (on adobe illustrator) into a sort of paint by number crossed with Andy Warhol look. lol.  I shared this pic on my Instagram this week....click here to see it!  
I am really excited for Saturday....a little fun time (Hopefully).
My dad has been pretty ill for a few weeks...he is much better now thankfully!
So the stress level was crazy... 
We all need to take a few hours for ourselves sometimes.

Have a great weekend!

Come to the Bee party!  Come to Craftastic Mondays!  Come to the Home Matters linky party!

2 comments:

  1. Fun freebie! I also love your sweet chick pattern! Perfect for Spring.
    Thanks for sharing at My Busy Beehive's #beeparty last week! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youe freebie is very pretty! I love the owl pillow above! I just love your work! You are so creative! I say that and I mean it! You are volumes above most craft Bloggers I see! Thanks for sharing on #HomeMattersParty
    Jeannee

    ReplyDelete