Monday, March 7, 2016

Cute chicks...mushrooms and more

 
Happy Monday to you!
I just decorated for Easter in my home...it was quite the job....so I decided to limit myself alittle.
If you are looking for Spring and Easter projects...I have lots that are fun and easy.
The cute chick above has the sweetest rick rack trim around the edges.

This wool bunny is a perfect treat holder or sewing box. 
This collage of Easter goodies is full of tempting projects...all in my Etsy shop.

Easter ornaments...that have the artwork in the pattern. 
Lil Easter bunny embroidery...this sweet girl is in full bunny costume!


Do you Instagram?
My name is: Hudsons_Holidays 
I love sharing pics and inspiration there. 
I remember that saying from Grade school.
Remember making sheep...with cotton balls glued on a paper?


Bunny tags with my collection of old photos....just download and print.

Here comes Peter Cottontail...I loved the animated/claymation  TV show about this when I was a kid....I was thrilled with it and all the cool holiday they traveled to.
I watched it with my daughter over and over too.

I love the brightness of the yellow!
I wanted to show you some cool mushrooms I bought from my friend Sue from her craft show booth this past weekend....so cute! 
I just clipped them into my branch of eggs...perfect for my table.
Hope the cats stay away. 
My daughter and I went to hobby lobby...we got this cool wooden tree to display her pendants on.
I love it...it even fits her rings on it.
She has finished pendants and rings as well as blanks to make your own.
I better get back to stitching...Why am I always behind?
I will never learn to get things done sooner!


Come to the Home matters linky party!  Come to the pin me linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment