Friday, December 30, 2011

Almost New Years!!!! freebie snowman

I hope you all had a terrific holiday and had lots of fun.....I have been on the go for a week....partying like a fool!  I hope to be settling down now. 
My freebie for this Friday is this little winter fella...he is cute and simple.  Stitch him up...I love stitching snowmen on tea-stained muslin from quilt shops and using 3 strand of white floss....makes for a nice color combo!
Our weather here in Washington state is nuts.....no snow...feels like spring....but you just know that around the corner we will be bombarded with tons of snow!  Oh well....I am happy to not drive in snow currently.
Have a great New Years!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. yeah the weather here has been nuts hasn't it..but I love it..can't believe dandilions and primroses are still blooming..happy new year.;)

    ReplyDelete