Sunday, December 4, 2011

No Peeking ....Christmas Mice!

Here is my Brand new pattern!
These little mice are getting ready for the big day....hoping for a small gift of cheese. Stitch up this "No Peeking" Mouse stitchery in a flash.....so easy.  Shading & depth secrets included. Design Measures: 4 1/2" x 8".  Fits nicely in an 8"x 10" frame.
This is on my Etsy. It is on my website and also on my patternmart.  I love lil mice so much!!! 
My tree is up and all my decorations too...yeah!!!  I also got a bunch of Christmas candy in containers....so Sweet!

This is part of Whipper Berry...Friday Flair..go see everyone elses lovely items they made this week!

1 comment:

  1. oh I love these little stitcheries.you do such nice work..and thank you for the kind words on my blog today..nice to hear its not me..some of the vendors did well..one guy sold 1400.00 in furniture some broke even..I did 400 dollars less then I usually do..not horrible..but it could have been better..but every little bit helps these days.:)

    ReplyDelete