Friday, November 13, 2015

Owl love freebie

Aren't these love birds cute!
Seems like fall decorating is finishing up...soon everyone will put up all the Christmas and holiday decor.
My trees will not quite let the leaves fall...how can I rake when they are still in the trees?
Do you have this problem?
What will happen is it will suddenly get really cold and raking will be impossible because it will be frozen to the ground.

This design would be adorable on the corner of a table cloth. Click on the pic to copy and save.
-----------------------------------
For some really cute Christmas chalkboard FREE printables....click here.
For a FREE Prim stitchery pattern of a Christmas tree ...click here.

This is a sneak peak of my next design...Be of good cheer!
I am really excited to get this one in my shop...it will be ready soon!
I love this old postcard....celebrating Thanksgiving and being patriotic at the same time!
I would have loved to ride a turkey...lol.
- - - - - -
Soon.....very soon....I will be having my annual pre-black friday etsy sale.
BIG savings....I will announce the dates soon.
---------
Have a Fabulous Friday!!!!


Come to the pin me linky party!  Come to the Party Bunch!  Come to Crafty Moms!  Come to the Home Matters linky party!

2 comments: