Friday, November 6, 2015

Give thanks ...freebie


Another Friday....already!
Seems like everyday goes by in a flash.
I took down all my Halloween and put up Thanksgiving...I am enjoying the Thankfulness of the season.
This would be a cute design on a napkin corner.

*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing though) and gifts...they are still legally my designs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is a fun Etsy treasury for fall blessings:
There are lots of awesome treasuries on etsy....with hand made goodies and fun collectibles too.

I always am thankful when someone puts one of my items in a treasury...it means they like what I do and it is more promotion.  I sometimes make treasuries too....and give back.
--------------
I am going to a few craft shows this weekend....remember to go and support all the artists and crafters out there....they depend on your support.  Sometimes these moms can only make their christmas money this way.  
Have a good weekend!


Come to the Pin me linky party!! Come to the party bunch!  Come to Crafty Weekends link party!  Come to What to do weekends!  Come to Home matters linky party~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie. Think I will use it just as you have suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this freebie at the Home Matters Party!

    ReplyDelete