Sunday, August 19, 2012

Take the good with the bad


 You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.
The above picture is my mom when she was a teen...she is on the left. She grew up in LaGrande Oregon.  She is gone now, but in her place I got my daughter...my mom died 20 days after my daughter was born. Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad :(
On the shelf with my mom is this cute lil skunk my daughter bought at a thrift store....she couldn't pass it by.  All these pics are of my shelf area in my livingroom....gonna take them down and redecorate.
Here is my mom with another pal...I made the memory heart from fabric she left me.... I added a yo-yo she made and some buttons and such.

My daughter gave me this....cute huh!

This is a huge kitty planter from goodwill.....this time it was me who couldn't pass it up.
Corny....but I love corny!

This baby is sweet....a little kitty pitcher with strawberries my friends Sue and Renee made.
I want to decorate for fall really badly....but it is so darned hot still....98 today...yikes!
Later in the week the weather man says we will get 82 degrees...I say ...yeah right!  I will believe it when I see it or when I feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment