Thursday, August 2, 2012

Don't stop!


Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
Micheal Jordan

I love quotes and inspirational sayings...they really life me up and get me more focused. 
I need alot of focus....ha ha ha.
This mouse was made by my Posie and mouse pin keep pattern....I just modified it alittle by making her perch a curved square instead of a posie.  She holds a triangle cut from burlap...with a paper word "Sweet"...glued on it.
It's fun to change it up!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the inspirational quote - I love it. The mouse is so cute - so much detail. THanks for the freebie heart on a spool - came to check that out and got side-tracked by your other inspirational posts. THanks.

    ReplyDelete