Sunday, August 26, 2012

TricK or TReat Candy & SWeets

Gotta another new pattern out....she is a cutie!!
 This is a simply sweet lil witch....trick or treating with her bat friend who is giving her a candy corn for her pumpkin candy holder. This is quick to whip up, frames nicely in an 8" hoop, and super easy. This is a great design that is for Halloween, but isn't scary. She reminds me of a young Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched. 
I added a sweet glittery orange trim yarn around the frame...so pretty. Framed is ends up" 8 1/2" x 9". 
This new pattern is on my ETSY
and also on my PATTERNMART
It seems like fall just might be coming now...it has cooled off alittle.
We cooked hotdogs and marshmellows on our firepit last night...so much fun!
Enjoy the last days of summer!

Come to the friday flair at.....Whipperberry

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, yes, Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched is exactly who the little witch reminded me of!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog from Whipperberry, so glad I love embroidery but hate all the old fashioned blah designs you find in the store, now following and would love for you to come link up on I freakin did it Friday @ Miss Information http://www.missinformationblog.com/2012/08/i-freaking-did-it-friday-4-and-blog.html

    ReplyDelete