Friday, August 24, 2012

Back to School freebie

Yay!  It's Freebie Friday!  It's time for Back to school....new clothes, new supplies, and new friends.  My daughter is entering high school...ninth grade...yikes!  She is really excited and has already got her class schedule which she loves!
This design would look soooo cute stitched up on black fabric and using white floss.  It would look like a chalk board!  You could use the old marking paper we used to use in Home Ec. to mark the design. 
It would also be sweet for a teacher gift.... as a pin. 
It is finally cooling off around here which is so exciting...too many days above 90...for me!!!
I have a new computer...since I was always fighting my old one.  It is great but I have to learn more things.  I threatened my old computer and now it is trying to be nice....ha!  I think my old computer put up with alot from me...he he he.
Have a good one!!!

Come to the coolest party at ....Whipperberry friday flair

No comments:

Post a Comment