Friday, May 6, 2011

Freebie friday- Angel cat

This is the friday freebie for today!  This is a little drawing I did.....for all of us who have cats that act so angelic or innocent.  I had a most wonderful cat named Sally....she passed away about 5 years ago.  When she was young...I would get home from delivering mail....so tired.  I would go to my bathroom and on the floor would be sally and about 6 dead butterflies (or about to die).  She would lay there so angelic like she didn't do anything but give me presents.  I hated to see all the butterflies dead, but on the other hand she is an animal on the prey.  I told her to stop...and after a few months she never did it again.  Maybe she got rid of the population? 
This drawing would be cute made into a small stitchery pin or made up in wool!

1 comment: