Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Americana decor on Etsy!

Here is a great treasury!  There are many more items in the treasury not pictured below.
Kitchen canister primitive shaker boxes 7 piece set         12 Large Patriotic America Flash Cards - altered art banner  vintage like flag american 4th of july signs words scrapbooking digital uprint primitive
Coca-Cola Antique Wagon          Americana Scrapbooking and Craft Buttons
I am honored to be included.  It is always a thrill when someone picks your items for a treasury.   I am going to our Armed Forces parade this Saturday...also known as the lilac parade.  It is a big parade in our own hometown of Spokane.  We went when we were children and now my daughter loves to go too. 
I am making lots of goodies for the Farm chicks show, which is only weeks away.  My studio looks like a bomb hit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment