Friday, December 8, 2017

A snowman is love freebie

Today's freebie design...
A snowman is love and laughter all rolled into one!
This would make a fun coloring page....gotta keep the kids busy during Christmas break!
Copy, save and print.

this is my brand new sign in my art etsy shop: ShirleyHudsonDesigns!
I love my 2 cups of coffee in the morning....plus being cheerful helps the day start great.

I drew on illustrator all the design elements... like the coffee cup, pine sprigs, berries and such then I played with color!
I also worked on added texture to it.... which is so much fun...it is like playing the computer and markers....hard to explain.
-----------------------------------------------
This is the pattern on sale this week only....
IT's only $2.99.
Celebrate this beautiful winter season...this punch needle design is perfect for your holiday & home decor or great as a gift! Variegated floss is used to give great texture and depth
What a cute box topper & handy to store little supplies, Gum balls or treats. This punches up fast & is very easy. The box is paper mache (1 Dollar at jo ann fabrics). The white trim is lovely.
Sweet treats indeed!
I am a sucker for gun balls.
It would also be cute with those gold coins or chocolate kisses.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


come to the home matters linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment