Friday, May 5, 2017

Toys freebie, pansies, tulips

Toys!
And of course one of the toys has to be a creepy clown...lol.
Who knows what is inside the trunk too!
This design would make a fun coloring page.
The toys freebie is for you to have fun with....copy and save. 
-------------------------------------
My sale pattern of the week is......
For this week (until next Friday) this pattern is only $2.99!
Click the link for the deal.
I have been working on pansy designs...
one of my favorite flowers. 
I once has the cutest calico cat that was named pansy...she was a sweetie.
My mom said she had a pansy face.  
I also love these colors....purples and blues.
This one took me a while...I kept messing it up.
But I was determined.
This one is simple yet delicate.
Not every design needs to shine loudly.
I put them together to see how they look ....I like it.
Different colors combinations really give another fun look.
I like the combo of light background with all the bright pansies.
Now to buy some pansies for my planter!
(These pansy designs are not freebies...just have to be clear...sorry)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Just as a reminder....
My daughter Selina is having a Huge spring 30% off Sale!!!
You can get Any wood pendants blanks, Necklaces, rings, earrings, kits...everything 30 % off!!!
Use this code when checking out...if you need more info about using coupons...click here.
Starting now May 1st...until 
Sunday May 14th 11.59 pm (pacific standard time).
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Here is just a sample of what is in the etsy store...

There are al kinds of hoops...mini, teeny minis, tall ovals and wide ovals...
They all look like little embroidery hoops.
Here is just a sample of her jewelry supplies and finished items!

I love the holidays in hexies!
Selina is wearing her hexie halloween necklace and ring!
There is quite a variety to pick from in her shop!
The flowers are really blooming big style now!
My tulips are absolutely huge!
The smell in the air is like sweet perfume.


Come to Craftastic Monday!      Come to the home matters linky party!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the toy box. I think it will make a fun old guy card. LOL.😋

    ReplyDelete