Friday, July 29, 2016

Quilty flowers freebie

Yay...Friday again!
There is something about Friday....everyone loves friday!
Above is this week's friday freebie....looks like a little quilt block right?!
This would be an adorable coaster.
I would fill in the black flower centers with a color of you choice in the satin stitch.
I love the satin stitch...but I would backstitch around the circle and fill in with it.
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make a couple finished goods (no mass producing) and a couple gifts...they are still legally my designs.

*************************************




I have been doing some artwork for Halloween...one of my favorite times of the year!
I drew my goofy pumpkin and colored him up.

This is a screen shot of my work in adobe illustrator.

I love the repeating pattern design. Can you imagine these crazy heads on a table cloth?
I am doing quite a few projects for Halloween...and hope to get them out soon...until then I have some popular pattern designs in my etsy shop.
Above is "Midnight Snack"

Needle felting on wool...this is my pumpkins pattern....with black cat face.
There are more designs included to make very unique pumpkins.

Scrappy Halloween pins....including this Witchy woman.



I am going to a cool huge craft show and then antique show the next day....fun!!!

Have a cool weekend!

Come to the pin me linky party!  Come to crafty mondays!  Come to Show and tell!   Come to the home matters linky party!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Freebie! I am going to make "something" with it right now. Love all your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great designs! Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty Hope to see you back!

    ReplyDelete