Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Valentines...a wonderful season

Tis the season to be...
in love!
This is a closeup of my embroidery design... "Love...Be mine"

The pillow turned out sweet and is really easy to do.
The hearts on the left side are wool...secured with buttons!

Do you remember the song "Don't go breaking my heart" ...by Elton John?
I remember singing to it...loved it. 
I like to add a little glitter to a pillow tuck...no one will lay their head on it and it adds a little sparkle to the piece. 
Sweets for the sweet...I love kittens.
My cat Trix has green eyes. 
This design has a small pouch for suckers or treats to be in. 
Here is the whole design...with some rick rack embellishment. 
Sometimes I like a super easy project...like these chenille stem ornaments...that has the artwork included in the pattern. 
I drew the artwork up in adobe illustrator....then colored them and then made them into the circle pieces of the ornaments. 
This is what the sheet looks like.
They also come with the banners and you can make the ornaments into star shapes or hearts.

This kitty cat is very whimsical...made from wool felt and chenille stems for arms and legs.
She is holding a sweet valentine...that says "Love U".

This pattern comes with all the old photos...plus lots of sayings and words.
The shapes include hearts and envelope (open and closed).
This large patchwork heart is an eye catcher...comes with pics too, plus the cool banner.
It has moss and sweet Annie...but could be filled with other florals.
One of my first designs .... is still a favorite.
The valentine bouquet is super quick, yet striking.
I am a big fan of Raggedy Ann....she was a doll I played with alot and of course her man, Raggedy andy.  Here she is as a cupid.  This pattern comes with 2 other projects too.
This is my Cross-stitch design..."With fond love"....it also comes with the red hearts with cheesecloth hearts.
This mini pillows are so cute....and very easy!
They make great ornaments and shelf tucks.
Look at the little snowman in the middle!
This is a close up of my Valentine treasure pocket pattern.... I love the pocket with a string of white buttons.
The heart is big and reminds me of the candy boxes of the past...with crepe paper type fringe....the fringe is really party streamer.
You get the artwork shown but you could also fill it with your own mementos! 

Hope your Wednesday is wildly Wonderful!


Come to the Home matters linky party! Come to the Pin me linky party!

1 comment:

  1. So much inspiration! I just finished a quick cross stitch with a vintage romantic theme to it, but you make me want to do more. Thanks for sharing on the #HomeMattersLinky party. I hope you will join us again next week.

    ReplyDelete