Friday, August 21, 2015

Home is the happiest place freebie

I love home and I am always happiest when home...no doubt about it!
I hope you have fun with this freebie.
It is a sweetie!
-------------------------------------------------------------
This is something I am almost done with ...  sneaky peaky
...can't wait to make a pattern for it.
I love working on fall projects. 
My daughter got her senior pictures taken the other day...this is Selina getting ready for her shoot.
I can't wait to see all the pics!
She has grown up so fast!!! 
Pretty flowers near my daughters photo shoot.
My mom's garden used to be full of these...
makes me think she was with us...watching. 
---------------------------
Are you a cat lover like me?
Although this is an older design....it is still a favorite.
It's the Four Seasons...Cats with flowers # 133. 
This is spring. This is a great way to use up some wool scraps.
Summer....and patriotic. 
Fall ...love the pumpkin.
and winter.
You can make into a wallhanging, put it into an old window frame, pillows, or lil mini-quilts. 
IT CAN FIT INTO ANY WINDOW FRAME BECAUSE THE BORDER FABRIC CAN BE MADE SMALLER OR LARGER.
 Each Finished piece measures: 4 3/4" x 5 3/4" -muslin area.
-------------------------------
Hello
Weekend!

Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come the Party bunch!  Come to the Home matters party!  Come to what to do weekends!

5 comments:

  1. Very homey home. Yes they do grow fast. My youngest is 40. Time flys. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diana, they never stop being our babies ...do they?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely digi.............and a beautiful daughter that I am sure you are so proud of! Thanks for sharing......

    ReplyDelete