Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Life is not like the brochure

I love this saying!!!  I love collecting sayings too.  I really get alot from them....when they inspire, are funny, make me think, make me feel sentimental, give me happy thoughts, and when it evokes warmth for a holiday.
I use them for all kinds of crafting!

I used to solder all the time...I was addicted!  I loved creating little pieces of art and putting a saying on each one. 
I got a rush completing each one....with the silver shining and the art tucked safely behind glass.

I love using old photos for pendants...I collect old photos...and have willed myself to be really choosy now.

Above is my mom....she was a free spirit.....someone who got the fuzzy end of the lollipop...but she always made the best of things.

I love the holidays....it is something my mom passed down to me...always look forward to something!

Gotta love cats!  Atleast I do....he he he. 

Moms do have special powers....my daughter totally believes it.

Fun isn't it!

All my pendants have sold except a couple....I kept a few for myself.  I made over 1000....so I did burn out.
I might have to make a few more for old times sake!

3 comments:

  1. Those are most awesomeness! Where did you get the glass? How fun, I was thinking Mothers Day.
    I love all your ideas, your so talented.
    Hugs,
    Vicki R
    sunraesban@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog and must make time....but time slips away now that my gd is 2yo....hehehe....she is so sweet :)
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you!!!

    I cut the glass myself...there is a special tool for it.

    I can't wait to have a grand daughter....but I must...since my daughter is 14..lol. But I look forward to when it happens in the future.

    ReplyDelete