Friday, June 1, 2018

The magical month of JUNE

It's June!
I can't believe summer is almost upon us!
Soon all the kiddos will be out of school....the heat will shine down...
grass will need a cut every week...
vacations, graduations and father's day....wow!

And a desktop version...with the sidebar in solid pink so you can see your icons.
I already have mine on my desktop...just save and set as a wall paper.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
and now more from Quilt market!!!!
There was so many cool things....but I took pics of my top favorites.
This one had a cool Frankenstein and witch's hats floating around the booth.

Free spirit was colorful and packed a punch of brightness!
love the big hexies! 
You can't keep your eyes off of Tula Pink!
Look at these amazing zombie girls

They are creepy cool

I love the gothic brightness

I think a lot of teens would be dying for this. 
I was completely drooling over Buttermilk basin....oh the halloween!

The cute characters and attention to detail when displaying...so gorgeous! 
Cool witchy mannequin...love the apron with goodies inside. 
I tell you....every few inches was something amazing!

Love the witchy camper

They have a great knack of putting things together.

I wanted everything!

These witch faces crack me up!

It all has a vintage flair!

This totally autumn section was cool too!

These wallhangings for all year are just beautiful...some were framed on that foam board....looked amazing. 
I love this lucky truck!...subtle greens.

I bet you can tell this was my fav!
Fabric companies had everything perfect....they know how to get your attention.

Fig tree...super cool lady and display.

This quilt was big and cool! 
Made with fur!

This is Valorie wells booth and she won best booth.
The whole market was terrific...and I am still letting it sink in.....
I will show you even more next time!
-------------------------------
Oops...almost forgot....I have 30 fabric designs now in my spoonflower shop....ready for purchase.

There are florals, crows, and....

HALLOWEEN!
I have collections that go together and singles too.





No comments:

Post a Comment