Thursday, June 7, 2018

More from Quilt Market- Portland

Portland ... city of Roses...big and beautiful.
Quilt market had some lovely quilts on display....but the market is really for making business deals, so I loved seeing these beauties that were chosen!
Here is a wide shot of the roses quilt.
Drool worthy!
This fantasy quilt made you look it over fro top to bottom.
a cool dragon...
Rapunsel.... 
I always wondered how this guy could climb hair...crazy! 
Here is a witch, a hansel and gretel candy cottage and a valiant knight. 
The floral appliques were amazing. 
yellows and grays...who knew they would look so great together? 
All those small blocks...I would have gone crazy making this....so pretty. 
The color is amazing...you could look at this forever. 
Cool old truck! 
Moo!
This looks so real. 
From the suburbs ... to the inner city....so cool! 
Wow, this reminds me of snowy winter days ... but its so hot out right now.
I love the silhouettes. 
Modern art flowers...and great quilting. 
Amazing how much you can do with fabric and thread. 
Beautiful elephants...another amazingly real looking quilt. 
This quilt is from TILDA. 
This quilt is so awesome....totally white....the quilting says it all.
Here is the mad hatter....
This is the entire quilt. 
The white rabbit.... 
cheshire cat 
The red queen 
Alice and the story telling...perfect! 
Designer quilts...Corey Yoder. 
A fun Halloween sweet treat quilt.
what a fun display! 
McKenna Ryan...everything was perfection! 
A yummy Halloween quilt! 
A fun quilt by Lori Holt. 
Cori Dantini....I love her paintings ( and I have three prints...she is very nice too!)
Her fabric is terrific!

Buyers get to see these cool books to make their fabric choices. 
Everything she does is so cute! 
What little girl wouldn't love frolicking around in this? 
Love love love
Princess Leia....amazing quilting! 
Naughty Han Solo
What a sweet Christmas collection! 
My booth, now I am going to hang this banner in my studio!

I hope you like seeing these photos.
I had a blast.
I feel so lucky to have had a chance to wonder around a little.

Have a great weekend....I hope you find time to relax and take some "Me" time!





No comments:

Post a Comment