Friday, November 11, 2016

Thanks Vets... freebie and our show!

Let's all give a shout out to the wonderful veterans out there...who serve and protect our country!
We are so grateful!
I am gonna take it easy today....I am an Air Force Vet....so gonna chill!
Isn't my picture funny!
I like my husband's pic a lot!
This design above would make a cool tag on a coffee mug.
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs. 
---------------------------------------------
also....

Please sign up for my email list.

Special sale coming soon! 
Get all the info by email or by following this blog!!!
.......................................................
Craft show time!!!!
We were very lucky to get in this show...so last minute.
My daughter Selina and I shared a booth! 
I had lots of fabric free motion quilted pins and little hand embroidery inspirational pillow tucks. 
Selina's  pendants were on these cool wire lamp shades.
I had some fun prim Christmas stars. 
I love to use old photos...and add a Santa hat...lol. 
Packs of Selina's pendant blanks and my little original pieces of art,
The sun was shining...casting a nice warm glow. 
Snowmen!! 
Art prints and photography!...
It was really nice to talk and laugh with customers. 
A gold bowl full of pendants and necklaces. 
There was alot of shabby chic going on in our booth. 
I love me some PINK! 
Soldered pendants and mice pincushions. 
sachets...owls...party hats and more. 
Lots of girly wear.... 
and the GRINCH!
It was soooo much fun goofing around with friends there too...
we were like kids!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Selina has her 3 mini hoop mystery kits in her Etsy shop now!
This is a Cool pendant blank kit.... you get 3 mini hoop blanks with 3 mystery fabrics.....black felt....and one chain necklace.
You can either get a brown kit or a colorful kit(the box colors).

Happy 
Veteran's 
Day
to you!

Come to the Pin me linky party~ Come to Craftastic Monday!  Come to the Home matters party!

No comments:

Post a Comment