Friday, November 4, 2016

Slow & steady turtle freebie...plus more!

Oh....the election is upon us!
Can't wait for things to die down....hopefully it will.
This little turtle is here to brighten your day!
Stitch it into a hand towel or frame it up.

I made a brand new banner....a digital download...instant printable ...only 3.99.
It can hang around your mantle, desk, kitchen or on a wreath.
This SET OF 12 small banner flags WILL GET YOU READY FOR Thanksgiving and fall...WE ARE SO READY!!!!! 
I painted the turkey and pie....converted them to the flag shapes and also made extra pumpkins and motifs as an illustration ...so that all the colors go together perfectly.

This is what the collage sheet looks like.
All you do is print, cut out...(add glitter if you want) and glue them onto a string or baker's twine.
The banner can be any length. Each sheet has 12 flags....you could print as many as you need. Each little flag measures: 3 3/4" x 1 9/16". 

I also made a cool new inspirational sign!
I wanted a special sign for my office...to keep me going and encourage me to follow all my goals.
This is also an instant download and print item.
It is only $5.99.
My signs are easy...just download and print..I like presentation paper or matte or glossy photo paper best.
I usually get really nice frames at walmart....and sometimes the dollar store.
Come see me and my daughter Selina at the Shadle Park craft show in Spokane!
We are selling finished goodies and can't wait to meet you!


Come to the Pin me linky Party!  Come to Craftastic Monday!  Come to Home Matters linky party!

3 comments: