Monday, April 29, 2013

I'm in Prims Magazine!



I have 2 projects in the New Prims Magazine....Summer 2013 issue.
It is out May 1st.
I love being a part of such a cool magazine.
I have been in over 50 in the past.....but it is always nice to be in such a good quality magazine....I love Somerset studio mags!
Ok...I will admit it...I am addicting to them.
One project is this cool crow ....  I love decorating for patriotic holidays....which are coming!

The other project is my flag ....  I tell what inspired me and some how tos~
The best place to get Prims magazine is Barnes and Noble.
Have a happy Monday!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi!!! Congrats!!!! Yaa!!! Your projects are always wonderful!!! I will be sure to get it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley, awesome!! I will look forward to it. I'm also addicted to these Somerset magazines and having fun in your Create it club too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your projects in this magazine. I'll be sure and get this issue. I've bought Prims before. Love your projects!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I love the flag with the crow.

    ReplyDelete