Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Halloween sneak peak

I am fighting a migraine....it is a tough one!
I just wanted to give you a sneak peak of one of my new Halloween designs....coming soon!!!
These are surprisingly easy to make....with inexpensive and easy to find supplies!

I love owls and banners!  These pics are from my phone...sorry for the poor quality pics.

OOhhh.  I love vintage Halloween style.....the spooky faces and all!
I have many more new designs coming up soon....I will post when they are ready.
We had a storm this morning....seemed a little halloweeny....just saying!

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of this Shirley! and gee your phone takes great pics.
    Hope your migraine doesn't stick around long:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your feeling better really soon. I get optical migraine's and have to just shut my eyes and ride it out.
    On the other hand I LOVE your newest creation. Is it fabric or painted wood? Can't wait to get my hands on it.
    Hugs,
    Vicki R

    ReplyDelete