Monday, July 11, 2011

Large Mannequin dressform pattern

This is my new LARGE Mannequin dressform pattern.  These dress forms are large...big enough to hold your jewelry like necklaces, pendants, & brooches. It looks great in your sewing room or studio. Makes great displays for shows. Best of all...each one takes only a FAT QUARTER of material.
Dress form only measures:7 1/8" wide x 13 3/4".  Dress form with stand:7 1/8" x 19" depending on vase used  
****This pattern also includes:How to make the belts for all the mannequins- glittery Eiffel tower, pom-pom, and Flowere rosette.Special pins - bottlecap with words (144 choicesincluded in this pattern) and Eiffel tower pins.  My new pattern is on my ETSY and also on My patternmart.   Also it is on pattern cupboards.  Check it out!
I have something else up my sleeve...stayed tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment