Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Trick or Treat mouse

Here is my newest Halloween pattern ...Trick or treating mouse & lantern pattern. 

I am showing different shots of this lil guy. This lil mouse is going Trick or treating with his lit up lantern. He is sitting on a frosty leaf with candy corns and has a banner sign to hold. This makes a great gift & cheerful display! 
 Measures: 11 1/2" wide including leaf stem x 6 3/4" high.
Here is a shot in the darkness....very cool in person.

Other words/phrases included for mouse sign are: Sweet as candy, EEK!, Yikes!, Merry Hallowe'en, and Just call me wicked. This pattern is on my Etsy.  Thanks to my friend De for the idea of having this lil mouse on the leaf!
also one of my fav sites....patternmart.
Another wonder ful site is pattern cupboard

1 comment:

  1. Shirley this is one of your cutest mice. I love it. He is so cute. Great design.

    ReplyDelete