Saturday, February 5, 2011

Flash cards to bake with....for your kitchen

These are my new small kitchen flash cards....so cute and they look great nestled around the kitchen, framed, or as tags and labels.

These are a digital offering....instantly sent to you and you print....available on my etsy.

This is in my kitchen...I love my measuring spoon holder I bought at a craft show about 15 years ago or more.

These are the larger flash cards...I didn't know what size I liked better...so I did both!

Who doesn't love cupcakes?  This is a felt cupcake I made...I am not the designer....I need to find the pattern so I can tell you....so cool! 
Superbowl tomorrow...which means to a girly girl like me....partytime!!!!  My husband wants greenbay....I say...the colors are strange but...I'll route for them too.

2 comments: