Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lovely Marie and New large flash cards

I just wanted to show you my painting of Marie Antoinette and her cake.  It is a mixed media collage piece.  Her eyes are huge, at first I thought I better make them smaller, but then I thought that I would just go with it this time.  She is pretty cool in person.  She is on my etsy
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I also made some new flash cards....The words are: Happy, Mother's, Father's, day, birthday, to, you, celebrate, congratulaions, graduate, inspire, and remember. Each one comes with a lovely definition and number. They measure: 7 5/8" x 3 1/4".  These are great for your decor, tuck in a BIG card, MAKE AS TAGS, glue onto ribbon to make a banner saying, great for scrapbooking, altered art, and much more.  They are also on etsy.  These are a uprint item...email to you. 
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
On another note....My sister and I went to a great show called Funky junk antique show.  It was fab!  We really enjoyed it...so many cool and awesome things.  I got bingo cards, an old chick card, old quilt pieces, a kids magazine from 1955, fabric, and photos.....so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment