Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mannequin dress form pin cushions

These mannequins are made from my Mannequin pattern #193....in these pictures I changed it up a little bit.  In the top photo I added a simple gathered piece of light fabric.  It has no hem and was just a large rectangle, gathered at the top.  I also added a stamped crown tag.  ***The top mannequin is still available by the way (29.99 plus shipping) contact me if you are interested. ***
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
In the bottom photo I added a rusty piece of metal with the word imagine (paper) to the bust....with some moss around the top.  I took a piece of an old quilt that was all torn up and made her a little skirt.  The base is some rusty metal piece I found while taking a walk near railroad tracks.  I love to reuse found objects!
My Mannequin pattern can be found on my Website, Patternmart, and Etsy.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the added skirt!! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you....there are lots of ways to embellish these mannequins. When I see what other people have done to make their mannequin their own, it makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete