Friday, September 22, 2017

Batty freebie

This one cracks me up!!
I am going to decorate for Halloween this weekend...it is hard work...I have tons of stuff...
I always watch some scary movies while doing it and usually my hubby sits in his chair and puts batteries in things...lol.
Copy and save....stitch into a fun shelf tuck.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My daughter is making some interesting items using her Victorian Dreamland pattern...
this party hat is a part of it...more details soon!
***************************************************
She also took a minute to model for me....my pattern will be out soon as well! 
* * * * * * * * * * *
Sorry...sale is over:(

These are super easy ! Celebrate autumn with these super easy pins and ornaments. There are 37 different Halloween sayings that come with the pattern. These make great gifts, friendship swaps, party favors, ornaments for a tree, and magnets.

Witchy woman....that's me...lol.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Isn't this a fun halloween design...

This is how they look before adding the finished punch needle. 
These mini paddle boards are just the perfect way to finish a punch needle and makes the sweetest gift!

You get 3 pendant blanks.....the mini wood paddle board shapes plus the 3 pattern designs and instructions...
This is how they look after.....very prim and so adorable.
Of course you can add your own design too....there is an area in the pattern to draw your own design to fit perfectly.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!




Come to The home matters linky party!

3 comments:

  1. There's always something fun going on at your house! Thank you for the bat. The first time I saw it, it cracked me up, and it still does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i found the link to the blank pendants but it didnt say anything aboutthe punchneedle patterns?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it says with the 3 paddle board, you get three punch needle design pattern with it.

      Delete