Friday, May 12, 2017

Dog Mom freebie

Today's freebie is for all the dog mom's or pet mom's. 
There are alot of mom's out there of the four legged furry kind.
We love our pets and they are family!
(I think wiener dogs are cute!)
(copy and save)
I am mom to Selina...my one and only ... she is the world to me! 
But...I am also mom to these three turds.
Froy in the first column, Lucky in the 2nd, and Trix in the 3rd. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
My daughter Selina and I have been working together on a new project.
She made the small wooden paddle board pendant blanks and I designed the needle punches. 
These mini paddle boards are just the perfect way to finish a punch needle and makes the sweetest gift! 

In her pack on etsy....you get 3 pendant blanks.....With this purchase you get 3 punch needle designs.... the Tudor rose, patriotic flag and Jack O'Lantern..... and a special "how-to" sheet with instructions.This is handmade in America! 
They are so cute and small!
Each paddle board is 1 5/8" wide by 3 1/8" long, the finished punch needle area of the pendant is 1 1/4" wide x 1 1/4" tall. 
This is the Tudor rose design
A sweet and spooky Jack O'lantern.... 
And a patriotic flag.
Draw your own designs for the punch needle blanks too! (a blank design square is given....you could use it for your own drawings!)
I LOVE these so much....I can't wait to whip up more.
They are very easy, fast and fun to do!
......plus.....
The last day of my daughter's big spring sale is Mother's day...
30% off sale!!!
You can get Any wood pendants blanks, Necklaces, rings, earrings, kits...everything 30 % off!!!
Use this code when checking out...if you need more info about using coupons...click here.

This is just a sample of what she has to offer.

Finally...
Happy Mother's day!


Come to Craftastic Mondays!   Come to Home matters Linky party!

1 comment:

  1. Love this mom. LOL 😂 I'm late (as always) . Hope yours was grand.

    ReplyDelete