Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Home from the quilt show

 
Last weekend was a quilt show...in the town of Colville Washington.
It is a small town with tons of charm.
This is some of my booth shots....like the wire tree full of Halloween samples of my patterns.
My daughter Selina brought her finished fall pendants...displayed on the black backdrop.
And also on her pink mannequin....I love how she set it up!
I couldn't bring it all....so I selected mainly fall and Christmas projects.
My mermaid came along...since she is pretty new.
My candy canes are always popular...some projects are classic.
My lil ghost and my orange work Halloween quilt...makes me want to decorate!!!
My raggedy gals quilt pattern and some Halloween goodies...
I love meeting people...chit chatting and laughing with new friends.
That is quite the change from a very very shy girl....who now can talk freely without feeling strange.
I got this adorable cat from Stephanie of Primitive daisy
Her booth was right next to ours so we were always talking! 
She has a shop in Kettle Falls. 

I guess I better get busy with business now....thanks for stopping by!!


Come to Home matters linky party!!  Come to the Pin Me linky Party!  Come to Crafty Moms Share!  Come to the Craftastic MondayParty!

No comments:

Post a Comment