Friday, June 17, 2016

Refuse to settle...butterfly freebie

I love this quote...it really touches my heart.
Plus...who doesn't like a butterfly?
This would make a cute pillow ...stitched up in soft colors...for a little girl's room.
I have been finally able to get back to regular work... designing...which has been so nice!
I guess it is my happy place.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Selina has been designing and cutting out Washington States on her laser.
We colored them up with paint...and oh my gosh are they cute!
I think the yellow orange one looks like a Popsicle treat!

I photographed them without the chains.
The blue and green are Seattle Seahawk colored!

I have taken one for myself....hehehe
I can do that right!

She makes the coolest camera's.
The center can be filled with fabric or embroidery.
I need one of them too. 
She has always loved the rose in Beauty and the beast...so here we painted them...like tinting really.
I like to see the wood through the color.
It is an easy download and print project.
This is what the collage sheet looks like.
The sheet has 12 mini banner flags....but you could make it as long as you like by printing more sheets.
I painted the artwork...the bunny, cat, and firecrackers ...plus did the coordinating flags in adobe illustrator as a surface pattern design.
They are very fun...quick to cut out and simply hot glue to a piece of string or yarn.
They can be draped on a quilt, hung on the mantle, used at your 4th of July BBQ party and much more.
I think I will add iridescent glitter on mine.
-------------------------------------------------------


Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to craftastic monday link party and Come to the show and tell linky party!  Come to Home Matters Linky Party!!  Come to Show off saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Lots of cool stuff on your post today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture - great for kids to color! :) Thank you for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete