Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Welcome June!

Beautiful June is here!

The flowers are blooming and the scent in the air is fabulous!
I love that summer is starting and it's not too hot yet. 
It's a great time to relax and enjoy creating some new projects.

I took some of my artwork to make this "June" calendar. 
The yellow bird has a little "Love" banner in his beak.
Download the desktop calendar here. The pink area is perfect for your computer icon area.
___________________________________________________________

Home is where your Cat is!

This is my BRAND NEW pattern of: Frisky kitty cats- Embroidery ornaments & bowl fillers pattern #426

Stitch up some super quick & unique ornaments or bowl fillers ... 8 designs in one.
There are Cats with toys, food, animals, flowers and a birthday party.
They make great gifts and look amazing sitting on a little shelf or hanging on a tree.... unstuffed makes a great wearable pin.

Isn't this sweet as a package topper!

It's easy to stitch...and just adding a border strip of fabric really adds to it.

I love cats so much!
I am making a dog set next!

______________________________________________________

SALE TIME!

It's time for an awesome summer sale!

The sale is big and it starts today June 1st thru June 8th!

All my patterns, collage sheets, flash cards, and digital items are 40% off in my etsy shop!


It's a great time to get patterns to work on for fall and Christmas!
This pumpkin man doll has his own mini quilt.

I have many new patterns... like pincushion designs for all holidays, mini quilts, dolls....

This chenille stem doll pattern comes with the little faces I painted myself.

I love embroidery...but I have alot more too!
I have my artwork in collage sheets....

Plus classic halloween designs.

Finished goodies are also on sale...20%off.

Come check it out!!

***********************

My daughter Selina is having a sale too!
30% off everything!
 June 1st thru the 8th!

She has fun needle minders, hexie ornament blanks with embroidery patterns included, wind socks...

Lots of halloween fun....

Ornament packs, jar blanks with patterns, and of course her mini hoops....
__________________________________________________________________

Meet Davy!
He is my new kitty... he was a stray and he found his way into our hearts!
He got fixed and all his shots.
He is a sweetie!

But also very frisky and plays alot...especially on us when we sleep.

It was so hard to say good bye to Froy...

My daughter Selina got me a wonderful special necklace for my mother's day gift!
It has his picture on it.
I miss Froy, but I can't have him back....
so I must move on.
___________________________
Davy's beans..lol.
______________________________________________
A few tid bits.....

I am working on a George Washington cross stitch...so much fun but complicated.
He will be a great addition to my patriotic decor.
I painted a few little paintings...one featuring a little stuffed animal I had during 7th grade.

This one is part of mindy lacefields patreon class...
color crayons.
Eating ice cream...yum...perfect activity for JUNE.

By the way....

Have a wonderful June!



No comments:

Post a Comment