Friday, July 1, 2022

Welcome July!

July is here!
This summery month is always welcome!
I love the patriotic decor, warm nights and hot days....gardens are in full swing...pool swimming, camping and kayaking!
I however am not a fan of bugs!
Here in the PNW it has been rainy and cloudy most of the entire spring until now.
We also have critters everywhere...including a million prairie dogs....help!
They are a menace....but the rabbits and squirrels are cute! Prairie dogs dig holes, eat your flowers like candy and poop everywhere....like your patio...yuck.
Ok..I will stop complaining!
I painted this sweet girl last year.
-------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to my newsletter for more goodies....each month there is free design (this is july's newsletter freebie sent on july 1st.) and more.
____________________________

This is my brand new art collage sheet:

Turtle love sea life 



I painted the art work...watercolor...they are my own design. You could make tags, stickers, add as embellishments to scrapbooking, journals pages, add to crafts, frame, and much more!

Turtle love....
This collage sheet of my art is a fun printable to use to make all kinds of crafty goodies.

This collage sheet (PDF) is of sea life, beach fun and turtle love. All are arranged on one sheet.
In the photo above... the left side is printed on glossy paper and the right is vinyl sticker paper.

There are assorted fish, a crab, a big turtle, coral, 2 jellyfish, seaweed, starfish, seahorse, shells, bubbles, "Beach fun" and "Turtle love".

I love using brown craft paper and tags from hobby lobby.

The sticker paper makes it super easy to use....print and then cut out.

-------------------------------------

I finished the George Washington cross stitch I was working on.
The pattern came from a leisure arts book called "Holidays remembered". 
It is a FABULOUS book from 1993.  It was difficult on black aida.....but I like a challenge.

I mounted it on a cardboard oval, added gold trim, gold leaves and an old antique eagle pin I had....all on flag fabric.  I love it!
----------------------------------------
Here in Spokane... I am having a local author book signing.
The first one is July 16th at the Spokane valley,  Barnes and Noble.
Come by if you are here....I am signing books and showing off the samples of the finished projects!

The second one is at the NorthTown mall in Spokane on August 6th....Barnes and Noble.
I am looking forward to seeing you...I will have an extra surprise for you too.
---------------------------------------------------------

Little Davy is settling in very nicely...but my old 15 year olds (lucky & Trix) wish he was gone I am sure.
He is a ball of energy!

He is very curious, even when I am taking an art class.

He loves the outdoors and climbing trees.. I caught him twice when he was falling...I was glad to have had gloves on.
He eats well and is very clean....smells like fresh kitten. 
---------------------------------------
This year my husband and I got Kayaks....we loved borrowing some last year so we thought that we needed our own.  It is amazing to be on the water, floating and being with nature.

My sister Angie got me this sweet kayak necklace for my birthday, which was June 28th.

My hubby got me this my melody bag and wallet... I am so crazy about it.

My daughter got me this peanuts outfit and 2 other cool t-shirts....plus flowers.

I got this cool americana fabric flag at salvage 7.

Have a happy 4th of July!  

No comments:

Post a Comment