Monday, October 1, 2018

Happy October to you!

Hey...It's October already!
Time flies and I love this month so much!
There is always so much going on around here...from the WSQ Quilt show... to Halloween.... to going to all the farms for apples and pumpkin donuts... visitors.. my husband's birthday....and it goes on and on!
Are you busy too?

and a cool desktop calendar for you computer.
I designed these pumpkin scarecrows from drawings I made and then illustrated them. 
I actually do a ton of work on the computer.
I really love every minute of it.
**********************************************
Do you love to color? Do you need a small calendar in your office or home?

I colored up some of them to show you how cute they are!
I have mine by my computer...small enough to not take over the whole space.

It is a PDF Instant Download(file), That I created. I drew and designed these. 12 months come on 3 different pages...just download instantly, print on white cardstock or regular paper....and cut out.

Each one fits the theme of the month!
Each month measures: 3 15/16" x 5". 
This is Great for anyone who loves to color! They look great hanging on small clips or on a clipboard. The kids could color these and give them to their grandparents too.

This is how they look uncolored.
**Plus makes a great stocking stuffer (just print and cut out...tie them together with a box of crayons...so easy and inexpensive). 

******This cannot be sold as a file or as a calendar....gift giving only! ******

And on another note...you could use the drawings for embroidery (no embroidery instructions are given however).

I hope you have a wonderful start to this October!

No comments:

Post a Comment