Friday, September 28, 2018

Halloween treat boxes, pins & ornaments

Oh man...it's been a busy week!
I have my BRAND NEW pattern....

Halloween is full of tricks and TREATS....

Stitch up the spookiest treat boxes ever... they are made from wool or felt, with easy whip stitching and embroidery. Each design fits on little paper mache boxes (those really inexpensive boxes at all the craft stores). 

***They are also lovely made into wearable pins, magnets or as ornaments. 
I love the majestic quality of crows.
There is a black crow, Spooky witch silhouette, Smiling Jack, Happy cat, Ghost, Skull, Acorns, bat, and 3 pumpkins with a cute cat.

I kept eating the candy corn... even though I was telling myself to not!

Finished designs measure: 
from 4" x 4" or 5" x 3 1/2" ...
to 2 1/4" x 3" or 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
**These finished Halloween designs would also look great as package ties, on the front of a basket or jar, pincushions (made as the pin and then stuffed with polyfil stuffing or crushed walnut shells), or hanging on a knob or hook.

Fill the boxes with treats like candy corn, chocolates, or little toys. 
The boxes make great gifts and friendship swaps.

Here they are as pins and magnets.
plus they use up scraps!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up for my newsletter before Oct 1st...to receive this cool free design...only available through the email newsletter! 
Every month, just once a month...the newsletter comes out with a freebie, updates, desktop calendars, phone or tablet backgrounds and more!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also made some new fun sayings for my daughter Selina's mini hoop pendant blanks.
There is: Ugh, Meh, Nope, Thug life, WTF, As if, I can't even, Sorry not sorry, What ever, Not today Satan, me too! and YOLO.

This is what her mini hoops look like, and you get the "Hello" patterns plus how to use them. 

I love this saying!
I thought thug life was fun for the young...with a sweet rose.

"As if" .... reminds me of the movie clueless....one of my favorites.
Plus there is "Nope"...lol.
I had alot of fun with these!
These sew up quick too!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new Somerset Holiday magazine is out....
and my projects are featured in it!!!!
Yay!
My French country Christmas ornaments.
The article tells my techniques and basic instructions....but not the actual pattern....you can get it in my etsy shop.
The magazine is really beautiful....full of good ideas and lots of projects. 

Here the are....9 different designs....that are really easy to do.
They have a soft frosty look!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment