Friday, August 17, 2018

ZOMBIES!

It's Zombie time!
This is my latest embroidery doll ...
Stitch up the sweetest Zombie... perfect for your Halloween decor or for your kids to play with. She is carrying her treat container and has her own mini quilt. This is the 4th of a series of Halloween dolls... embroider up the whole collection! She has pumpkin buttons and a heart in her pocket.
She is easy to make....and fast. 
This little sweetie can be covered by her lil quilt.

Finished Embroidery doll measures: 5 1/2" x 8"
Mini Quilt measures: 5" x 7"

This mini quilt is very easy to make....quick to complete.
Plus it would make a sweet mug rug!

Look at her details....pumpkin buttons...a heart in her pocket, she is saving for later.

Her skull treat container is full...with brains!

Sleepy time

There is also a Frankenstein, witch and pumpkin man pattern available too.
Now they are ready to party!

Stitch up the whole gang!
A vampire is coming soon!
She is not scary, but fun and so cool!
She is hanging out with my succulents.
----------

I've designs Zombies before...like this one
I made her into a sort of log cabin like pillow. 
This one fits right in to a hoop!

This is a digital printable....you get the file immediately via email and u can print and frame it!
Perfect for a Zombie party.

I also painted zombies....and made tags with them.
There are 6 different tags...sayings include: Ye be Warned with zombie Skeleton, Who's your mummy with Zombie mummy, Trust me I'm a Zombie with Teen Zombie, Creatures of the Night with Zombie Dracula, Fright Night with Zombie bride of Franky, and Monster Mash with Zombie Franky.

Trust me, I'm a Zombie.....lol.
-------------------------------------
Have a very happy weekend!
See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment