Thursday, July 12, 2018

My fabric collections

All the fabrics shown in this blog post are available...
....and until Sunday, fat quarters are half price!!!!
And that is for ANY spoonflower fabric...so I ordered myself some Johanna Parker fabric too...lol.
I have the boo crew fabric...

All of these are in the collection.
I love this black one with the whole Halloween gang.

The characters are sweet...not scary.

This one is my favorite. 
Here is a closeup of some of them.

Zinnias and bees...
I love this blue

Here is the green background

This one is surprisingly beautiful printed on fabric.

Pink!
This would make a sweet tote.
Crows are so majestic.
It is like there is an old soul inside them.

All these are in the shop....part of the crow collection....they all can be purchased separately of course.
I have always had a passion for pansies...I used to collect all china and vases with pansies....and my mom named one of our cats pansy because she had a pansy face.

Here are some closeups....
Sweet harmony....they were inspired by some cherry blossoms.

This is sweet and simple.

More closeups...of that collection.
I have a cats jumping over each other...

And this sweet little lady.


Have a great day....enjoy the sunshine if you can!





No comments:

Post a Comment