Thursday, August 3, 2017

Bloom....freebie embroidery design pattern

I just got back from a wonderful time camping in Northern Idaho....Priest lake.
It was so much fun....but I am totally wiped out...I need a vacation from my vacation...lol.
I quickly drew up this bloom freebie and I hope you like it!
Copy and save.
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make a couple finished goods (no mass producing) and a couple gifts...they are still legally my designs.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is the sale pattern of the week!
Sorry...sale is over
Celebrate your garden growing & blossoms opening...this punch needle design is perfect for your home decor! 
What a cute box topper & handy to store little supplies or treats. This punches up fast & is very easy. The box is paper mache (1 Dollar at jo ann fabrics). The trim is scrunched seam binding....so delicate.
- - - - - - - - - - - -  
Have you ever tried punch needle?
It is so much fun to do...alittle addicting really.
It is a needle tool that feeds embroidery floss in it....and it is like rug hooking but mini style.

My daughter has a cool paddleboard design...that looks like a prim butter or cheese plate....
and it is for necklaces!
The punch needle is small and easy....but super quick!!!

I need to make a Christmas design...that would be fun!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did get these wonderful cards at priest lake....
cute as can be!!!
I love the colors and it really represents the huckleberry experience...
kconway@centurylink.net

----------------------------------------------------------
Now...just to get through the heat of this month!
Happy summer days!




1 comment:

  1. Hope you can catch up and get some rest from your vacation. Thanks for sharing your design at #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete