Friday, April 14, 2017

Rain rain...go away...freebie

Do you remember this song or nursery rhyme?
I used it alot when I was a kid....it never stopped the rain though....lol.
Oh well....it was still fun.
Copy and save this freebie if you like. 
Please let your friends know about this blog and the freebies!
--------------------------------------------------------
My daughter, husband and I went to the Junk Drunk antique show last weekend in Colville. 
See more pics of booths on my daughter's blog!
I got a cool bench!
The cats have been eyeing it! 
Coloring books! 
Chicks and bunny ( one dollar each), cat tea bag holder and doilies!
A lovely pink metal basket 
A big bunny riding a rooster (5 bucks!)
Plus I got some paper goodies, magnolia room spray,  fairy garden, and more...
it is fun to go to a much smaller town and enjoy what they have to offer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been stitching...while watching Fixer upper shows...in my new recliner.
The recliner makes me want to fall asleep all the time.
It is magical.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I put some more items in my MrsTiddleMouse etsy shop. 
A set of goodies...Timeless treasure book, ribbons and trims..plus a strawberry pincushion.

Mother's day goodies....tags and sachet.
Free motion quilted Rose coasters
A Patriotic hen pin...made from wool felt.

I have so much to list that I am just planning on adding some every week...at good prices...check it out every once in a while.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Time to watch "The Ten Commandments" this weekend!!!
It has been a tradition in our family forever....well since I can remember....lol.  
We would eat our chocolate bunnies and eggs while watching this epic.
I love all the corny lines and acting...I wouldn't want it any other way however.

Have a very
Happy 
Easter!!

Come to Craftastic Mondays!   Come to the Home matters linky party!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Shirley. My, you have been busy! Some great finds there too.

    ReplyDelete