Friday, October 7, 2016

Welcome Great Pumpkin freebie



"It's the great pumpkin Charlie brown" is celebrating 50 years this year.
Can you believe it.
I love watching it and I really really loved it when I was a kid...back in the day before videos. 
When we did get a VHS I was over the moon...my dad came over one day as a gift to me....my mom said it was for the family....lol.
I was the taping queen...now I am the DVR queen....haha. The show is older than me but it really brings back that 60"s vibe.
This freebie is honoring the fun!
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs. 
---------------------------------------------

I am working on some Christmas...but I would really like to make some halloween for myself...
My daughter Selina does the same thing.....but this cute winter bunnies pendant is great for all winter.
She used her new brand new teeny tiny mini hoops....which are alot smaller than her original mini hoops.
A 3 pack and they measures:1 5/8" wide by 1 7/8" long, the inside area of the pendant is 1 3/8".
With this purchase you will also get one design pattern .....It is the "Life is good" design. You will also get a "how to" sheet with helpful hints and instructions.

This is the sweetest Frankenstein...not scary at all.
This one is cool fabric with a simple embroidered flower.

Next weekend is the Washington State Quilt show!
Come check it out!!!
Not only is there the best quilts on display...but the shopping is amazing....vendors come from all over...shops and designers!!!
I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment