Monday, January 27, 2014

You are sew special to me...

This is a message from me to you...
"You are sew special to me"...
I really am soo happy to be able to tell my story, my ideas, my studio, and share my freebies with you!
You all inspire me!  And I love your comments...they are the sunshine in my day!
This is my newest design...available in my Etsy shop and also in my patternmart.
This stitched up kitty cat has sewn her own heart for you! What a fast, easy, and fun design to make. This sweet design has a banner and buttons, plus other techniques with shading and glitter! This would also be great sewn into a pillow or wallhanging for your sewing room. It makes a great gift for your bestie!
Finished framed design measures:8 3/4" x 8 3/4"...with an opening of 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" for design.
Embroidery design: 4 3/4" x 4 3/4".
------------------------------------------

 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 photo valentinesday_krispytreats_zpsc30f39aa.jpg
Yummmmmmyyyy... is all I can say!
 
Come to the Pin me linky party and the Party Bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment