Monday, June 17, 2013

Inspire necklace

It's Monday....time for a new week of possibilities!
I wanted to share this cute necklace I made....from pink wool!
Look through your goodies of buttons, lace, beads, embellishments...I bet you have lots of stuff to make this.
The sky is the limit on how many styles that could be made....a necklace for every look.
I love using my photo editor (a create it club secret)....had to add glittery sparkles.

This necklace was super quick....it makes up in no time.  Great project to take along.
Just a simple pendant backing from Hobby Lobby....so inexpensive.

I used my recent pattern design ...Olde time patriotic pins and necklaces pattern....and just switched colors and added a different word....so easy.
Have a great sunny day!


No comments:

Post a Comment